⏩ How to make a Naruto realm in Minecraft?
- 1 ⏩ How to make a Naruto realm in Minecraft?
- 2 ⏩ Everything to know about the Realms of Minecraft
- 3 ⏩ How to create a Realm Plus in Minecraft?
- 4 ⏩ People also ask For FAQs
If you want a way to enjoy Minecraft with friends without any interruptions, Realm is a perfect choice. Minecraft Realms offers an authentic, subscription-based service that allows players to run their own privately-owned Minecraft servers.
To subscribe to this service, it is necessary to pay a monthly amount to Mojang. Only the host is required to pay the cost. So, when playing with your friends, the fees for Realm are split. The players can play for hours on their favorite game with companions in the privacy of their own space.
⏩ Everything to know about the Realms of Minecraft
👉 What is the definition of a realm?
The realm can be described as a multi-player world that is joined by any player who has received an invitation from the hosts. It’s a simple and effective way to build an online service that can accommodate more than 10 players playing simultaneously. After the server is created, players can play at any time, even when the host is not online.
Realm is available in both Java Edition and Bedrock Edition. Players can play across platforms with each edition. But, they can’t play on different versions.
👉 Realms in Java Edition
Java Edition players Java Edition can purchase realms for their host as well as up to 10 players for a monthly recurring cost of $7.99. The players can also select an all-in-one cost of $9.99, $26.99, or $47.99 for 30, 60, or 180 days, respectively.
This realm is compatible only with players using the Java Edition playing on Windows, macOS, or Linux.
👉 Realms in Bedrock Edition
Bedrock Version The site gives users two choices: one for the host with the possibility of up to two players for $3.99, and the second for 10 players for $7.99.
If a user purchases the 10-player Realm Plus subscription, they have access to over 150 worlds and packs that are curated by Mojang and regularly updated.
⏩ How to create a Realm Plus in Minecraft?
In order to be able to build a realm, players need to first sign in to their Microsoft accounts and also have a reliable internet connection. Making a realm can be a simple and easy procedure.
The players are able to follow these steps to make a new world within Bedrock Edition:
- Start the Minecraft app and click Play.
- Hit “Create New” or click on the “Create New” button.
- Click on the “Create the New World” button.
- Click on the “Create on Realms Server” button located on the left side of the panel.
- A menu will appear asking players to select the server for their realm. The players can decide to make either a 10-player or two-player realm.
- After selecting the desired realm, click on the “I accept” box that is located under the section “Terms and Conditions.”
- For those who are creating a 10-player Realm Plus subscription for the first time, they’ll receive a one-month trial for a free trial.
- Players are now required to pay their fees.
- After the payment process has been completed, a message will be displayed in the app that reads “Creating Realm.”
- Players are now able to join friends by posting a link, looking for them in their friend’s list, or by using their Gamertag.
👉 Creating a Realm in Java Edition
Players can follow these steps to establish an environment within the Java Edition: Java Edition
- Go to “Minecraft Realms” from the main menu.
- Click on the “Buy Realm” button.
- The players will be directed to Minecraft.net and will be required to pay.
- If the transaction is successful, go back to the game and choose “Minecraft Realms” for the second time.
- Players will be able to experience their new world.
With the world being set up, all players need to do is sign up and play with their family members. Users can also import any world or template they want from the market.